Traduce Aqui:

Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank God for Spring!

Just a quick note to say I LOVE spring!

My Monday has been improved 100% by the simple fact that when I left work today it was broad daylight. :)

Funny, but so true. I just couldn't stop smiling on my walk back to the car, and suddenly everything seemed to be blooming and green. I'm not kidding. Obviously no new flowers had blossomed while I was at work, no trees had suddenly flowered; but something about the slant of light at a quarter to eight (yeah, I did get off work early) made it all look so much more spring-like.

Welcome long days.

Welcome crazy weather and flowers and green, green fields.

Happy in Spain.

2 comments:

  1. I went for a walk in the woods today, and the wildflowers were stunning. I love the sudden onset of green. Spring is so aptly named :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viola,

    Thanks so much for your continued and faithful posts. They make my day. Having spent Semana Santa in La Roda a couple of years ago, your pictures bring back great memories. As for spring....April snow showers, bring May flowers (I hope!). Tuvimos quatro mas pulgadas de nevada ayer! Nice today though!!

    Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete