Traduce Aqui:

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Family excursion...

Yes, tomorrow I am heading of with my in-laws and a nephew to a wedding in Alicante. That's a province on the east coast of Spain. Angelines can't come because she's got to work so I am representing our "family" (hehehe) at her cousin's wedding. We'll be taking two cars on this five-hour adventure. I'll be driving my mother-in-law and one sister-in-law and Angelines's brother-in-law and family will be in the other car (that's Antonia et. al. for those of you who know them).

It should be a fun time, although I certainly will miss Angelines. I've never met this side of the family before. These are her father's two living sisters and it's his nephew who's getting married. They didn't come to our wedding so I've only had a very brief encounter with one of the sisters (Angelines's aunt) two years ago. I'm glad that Angelines's nephew is coming. He's fun and I do adore the rest of my travel companions, so I'm sure we'll have a good time.

I have just packed my bags and am eating dinner...never mind that it's 12 am! I just wanted to write a quick quick update before heading out, or rather heading off to bed (don't you love phrasal verbs??).

I'll give a full report upon my return. :)

Spanish besitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment