Traduce Aqui:

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Moving Right Along

Though I am miles away, I wanted to keep you all posted on the progress of construction in the bar. :)  Angelines sent me some pictures so, here they are.  As you can see, things are moving right along.  I think there will be a definite slow-down in August, but hopefully, most things will be finished by then.  August in vacation month in Spain and pretty much everything other than emergency services stops for at least two weeks of the month.  Of course, things like light fixtures and paint colors will take some time, too; and as usual in Spain there is still MORE paperwork to be filled out and processed so...  Nevertheless, the September opening date sounds reasonable at this point and I am secretly pleased because I will be there for the estreno. :)

Enjoy!

This is a high window opposite the bar to let light in.  We wanted to do colored blocks but it turns out that the really beautiful colors are for inside use only! :(
**Those of you in the States who want to see pictures of the inside, should send me an email.  Angelines has asked me not to put up any more interior pictures so it will be a surprise for people in town. :)**



No comments:

Post a Comment