Traduce Aqui:

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mi Casa...

Aquí tenéis vuestra casa!

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine posted a great video tour of her house on her blog.  Many of you have been asking to see more pictures of the house and so I decided to take her cue and post my own video tour.  There are two videos because my camera's battery died shortly after beginning the first one!

This way you can get a feel for the lay-out of the house.  I know some of you have been confused by my explanations.  As you'll see, we have PLENTY of room for visitors.  At the moment, however we don't have much "extra" furniture.  We are used to living a pretty minimalist lifestyle.  That said, as you'll see in the videos, this house is anything but minimalist!  I forgot to point out in the videos that there is a speaker system wired through our bathroom, bedroom and kitchen.  So we can listen to music or the radio from anywhere downstairs!  Fancy!

Anyway, I think the videos speak for themselves.  Enjoy. :)


\

1 comment: