Traduce Aqui:

Friday, January 2, 2015

Another Picture Post

Here are some pictures from the past few days.  Angelines bought me a new camera for Christmas--a complete surprise--and these are a few of the shots I got with it before I decided I should return it.  It ran on AA bateries instead of a rechargable one... and in my experience, the AA's run out too fast.  It's far better to have two rechargeables and just trade out.  Anyway, it was a great camera as you can see.  Tomorrow I'll be hunting Amazon for another one. 

Cold morning walk with Angelines, Maggie and Bela--Merry Christmas. 
This one's from our yearly visit to Puente Genil to see the Christmas lights.

Baby Em snuggled in her stroller with a few of her Christmas presents: outfit (Thanks, Camry) and blanket (Thank you, Shawna)

Auntie Maggie and Grandmas

My pink kitty cat in her little cuna

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these pictures Op, I'm glad you're getting a rad camera so that you can carefully document every thing that sweet little Em does so her overseas aunties can see :)

    ReplyDelete