Traduce Aqui:

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Purple Pride!!


So this year I decided to put studying aside for a bit and enjoy the carnaval festivities in town.  All of the local pubs (except one) have joined together with the city to put on the celebrations.  Friday-Sunday they're doing different events and serving drinks from the city's market square.  Tonight's the night every one dresses up...  At the last minute I decided to go, but what to wear?  For lack of a better costume, I thought letting my true colors show was the best idea.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

GO TIGERS!!  It was painful to put on a Trojan red baseball hat...but I do think the hat helped the overall cause.

Painting myself a backwards #1 in the mirror was a trick!

Unfortunately, no one saw my CC jersey because it was too cold to take off my jacket!

I even found a tiger to pose with at the party! :)

Happy Carnaval!

No comments:

Post a Comment