Traduce Aqui:

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Delicious

The scent of spring

This is one of the many reasons I couldn't wait for spring to arrive: blooming jasmine in the patio. There is a thick blanket of small, white flowers covering the entire wall. The smell is deliciously overwhelming--if I leave the back door open you can smell it in the house; it's the first thing you notice when you step out of the garage into the patio.

Suddenly there are a lot of things I need to go out back for, and I can't help but take huge, deep breaths every time I have to cross the patio for one thing or another. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm I bet it smells even more amazing now! :D Long live the spring haha!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are warming up here again as well. Daffodils are blooming!

    Love you!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete