Traduce Aqui:

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I hope you're celebrating appropriately. Unfortunately my Valentine has just left to open the bar, although we did have a wonderful lunch out together. She surprised me and rather than heading out for our customary mid-day cervecita, we headed to Malaga! It's been months since the last time we ate fish at the beach, so it was lovely not only to get out of town for a few hours, but to see the Med. in all her winter glory--lots of waves. So our Valentines date was excellent fish and seafood. :)

Now I'm at home doing my best to get motivated enough to pull together a lesson plan for tomorrow's classes... As you can see, I'd much rather update you all on things non class related!

This weekend seems extra short for me because I had to work Friday morning in Casariche (making up hours for what I'll miss when I'm in MA.), so while I haven't exactly wasted my time, now that it's Sunday, I'm noticing the time crunch. Of course I've got plenty of things to tempt me away from class planning: dishes to wash, laundry to do, food to prep for tomorrow... Honestly, any one of those things is more appealing at the moment than opening up my books and perusing ESL websites for ideas. :P

Be that as it may, I should be off so at least I can pretend I'm taking advantage of my Sunday afternoon.

Lots of love to you all on Valentine's Day!
xxoo

1 comment: