Traduce Aqui:

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Em and Bela

I suppose there's much more to blog about...but as you can tell from my lack of blogging, I don't really have a lot of time (or desire, let's be honest) to sit down and write.  But I did want to post this video for all of you.  Emily is two weeks away from her fouth month birthday and is getting more and more interested in her surroundings everyday.  Angelines discovered the other day that she gets quite a kick out of Bela's antics.  Apparently she was cracking up when Angelines was playing fetch with the dog in the house.  Well, here's video footage of another new favorite game of hers.  I took a great video (or thought I did!) and then turns out the camera wasn't actually recording. :(  This is take two and Emily's getting a little tired of it...but you still get a good idea of just how much fun she has with her mama and her four-legged big sister. ;)

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! Nothing to say ... laughing too hard! Thanks for sharing the JOY. (Poor A must be tired - HA :) I can't even imagine all the fun your two babies will have in the years to come. Life is good. XOXO - Mommie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby giggles!!! xD Your family is the sweetest ever, Viola :) I can't wait to see you all again, lots of love!
    -Kira

    ReplyDelete