Traduce Aqui:

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Last Look

This is a bit of a back-blog.  

I forgot to post this picture with my post about leaving home.  My doodles on the picture are kind of hard to see, but the circle furthest to the left are the Sierra Buttes where my sister and my cousin and I went hiking at the beginning of summer.  The arrow is more or less my parents' house, and the circle to the right is Beckworth Peak.  Despite all the smoke from the Chips fire, I got a pretty clear picture of mi casa from the air.  

One last look at the Sierra Valley before heading home to the land of olivos.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool picture! :) I've never managed to pick out our house when flying out of Reno....a very talented one you are!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me miss you even more! I Really treasured your time here at home with us. I love a thousand times more!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete