Traduce Aqui:

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Aguardiente y Pestiños...

"que los hace con gusto, mi abuela!"

That's the chorus to one of many traditional Christmas carols. It's been running through my head all afternoon because my mother and sister-in-law made 4 kilos of pestiños today! This year I wasn't a whole lot of help since I had classes and couldn't stay long, but Angelines and I went over to pitch in a little and have our post-siesta café con leche. ;)



I'm looking forward to pestiños with my coffee tomorrow.

...And other news, A and I finally made our way out to the pueblecillo to visit a good friend of ours who has an adorable three-month-old son. :) We hadn't been to visit her since the birth! Inexcusable really, especially considering how CUTE he is. This is little Nicolás:



1 comment:

  1. Very cute baby! But not as cute as you were adorable one!!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete