Traduce Aqui:

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A little bit of bragging

So...I just wanted to share, because even though I'm coming to terms with my perfectionism, etc., I still LOVE getting positive feedback and good grades from my professors. ;) I got full credit on my last assignment in my Innovación y mejora de la práctica docente class and this was what the teacher had to say (see Google translator):

Excelente valoración, crítica y creativa. Óptimo proceso de reinterpretación de la información y de la integración de fuentes.

Toma ya! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Way to go Opie :D And I say that since you're doing all this crazy stuff in Spainish, you get all the bragging rights you want :) This is yet more proof that I have been right to be your wanna-be all these years ;)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Viola! Sounds like you are up to your old suma cm laude tricks!! I always love to hear others who are so impressed with my daughter's work. I knew from that first day I held you, and looked into your tiny little "owl eyes" that you were a very special person. Mom and I are soooooo proud of you!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete