Traduce Aqui:

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My filling surprise!

Doesn't this look good? I can't tell you the name of it because I don't know. I didn't cook it. This was Angelines's first cooking adventure--it was delicious! So, she's made meals before but never really cooked, you know? It's always been something frozen or something like gourmet sandwiches (which are great, but don't require cooking).

This was a recipe we'd seen Tuesday on our favorite cooking show. She surprised me yesterday with her very own interpretation on the table when I got home from Casariche. Mmmmm.

(See the salad in the background of the picture? She made a huge salad in case the main course turned out bad. Hahaha)

It's onion, leek, mushroom and bacon in a white wine/broth sauce. You put the eggs on top and then stick it in the oven. She was quite pleased with herself. And although she protested when I took out the camera, I found out later that she'd already taken a picture with her cell phone! :) She's very proud. It's too cute.

Needless to say I went to work in Anterquera yesterday afternoon happy as a clam with a belly full of good food.

Today's my last day of work!

Hooray!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kind of looks like a happy face :o Nice job Mary!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting and super cute :-) the little things are so important.

    ReplyDelete