Traduce Aqui:

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Breaking the Ice

There is so much to say and I have been absent so long that it's hard to know where to begin...

I am sitting at the kitchen table listening to potatoes sizzling in olive oil and watching my balerina dance to the soundtrack from Cirque du Soleil, "Totem".  Tomorrow we're going to see the show in Málaga, so I thought getting a little listening preview might be good to get us excited for the show.

I can't wait to see Emily's face!  I'm sure she'll love it since the Cirque du Soleil is really a combination of dance and acrobatics.  I have been to see Cirque de Soleil before once in Portland with my Turkish roommate.  It wasn't something I had heard of before, but she assured me I would like it.  I loved it!  I'm very fun to share with Angelines and Emily tomorrow.  I'll be sure to tell you how it is.

...Now it's nearly 1am and I didn't get this blog finished... but I will post my half finished post as a means of breaking the ice...

No comments:

Post a Comment