Traduce Aqui:

Friday, February 19, 2016

Bilingual Baby :)

Here she is, everyone: my brilliant daughter.  My mom took this video on one of our skype calls. :)  We don't do it in this here, but if I ask her any of these things in Spanish, her response is the same.  It's amazing how much she understands at just 15 months.  I am constantly amazed by her...and suspect I will be more and more so as she grows.  She still isn't really saying anything although she does order Bela to "sit". :)  She loves throwing rocks or balls for the dog and, of course, we always ask her to "sit" first.

Enjoy the video:



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma here:

    Child of my child, heart of my heart ... your smile bridges the miles between us :)

    XOGA

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome that you are raising her bilingual--I can imagine it's hard sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete