Traduce Aqui:

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Some Quick Pics

How has a month gone by without a post from me?!  I have mentally posted several times, but somehow, actually sitting down at the computer to write (and not working on other, more pressing tasks) seems to be quite a challenge.

My capstone project is plugging along...slowly and somewhat unsteadily, but I am working on it.  I will be so glad to have it done.  Finishing it is the only thing that motivates me to keep working, honeslty. 

I really do want to sit down and write a more in depth post about the past month (much to to share), but just to send you all something to drool over before I get down to that, I decided to make this a picture post. :)  

You can see that 6 months (the last few pictures) look good on little Em.  She ages well. ;)  We have begun experimenting with solid foods, too in the past few weeks.  Emmy sits down at the table with us at lunch and plays/sucks/eats everything we give her.  I guess she takes after me!  So far the list includes: red pepper, green pepper, carrot, tomato, assparagus, potato, apple, pear, banana, bread, bread sticks and some rice.  We give her bits big enough to grab and she feeds herself.  It's pretty fun to watch her explore with food, and it is amazing to see how quickly her motor skills develop as she's getting so much practice!

Anyway, here you have her:

My favorite bunny.

Her first bath in the big tub with mamma.  She's old enough to like her bath toys now! 

Emmy LOVES Sophie Giraffe! :)

...And Sophie developed a penchant for cerveza at the beach on Monday!

"Hey, you have a hat like this too?!"

A belated Mother's Day at the beach. :)  Emmy cried when we dipped her feet in the water.

She was really groovin' on the banana.

...though I'm not sure how much she swallowed!

Siestas with Mamma are still a favorite. :)

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW ... yer making me wanna climb on the very next Norweigian flight!! Love you all <3 XOMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Love the pic of Sophie drinking a cervesa lol😀🍺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, still the cutest baby around! :D

    ReplyDelete