Traduce Aqui:

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Frog and Toad

Yesterday the city organized a storytelling session for the kids in town.  I was asked to tell a story.  I struggled to come up with an appropriately Christmas story, but in the end I found a cute one in a Frog and Toad book I bought last year.  Remember those stories by Arnold Lobel?

I made poster board cut-outs of Frog and Toad and then a few more to illustrate the story to the kids--I decided to tell it in English.  You can't appreciate my artwork in the video, unfortunately, but I thought you'd like hearing the story nonetheless.  The kids liked it; and even the parents understood it.  I was especially pleased when one of my 6-year-old student of mine piped up to finish one of my sentences (listen carefully). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment