Traduce Aqui:

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The World's Best Sausage!

Spicy Northern Italian sausage with fennel served with roasted onions, peppers and spicy mustard. Mmmm!

My sisters and I have been in Portland since Sunday evening... more on that later.

Yesterday we made a trip to the Farmer's Market at the South Park Blocks for the sole purpose of getting a sausage sandwich for lunch.  I fell in LOVE with these sausages six years ago when I lived in Portland and on cool, cloudy, Portland-style days, I still dream of them from the other side of the Atlantic.  

We arrived at the stand and there was a message notifying patrons that they wouldn't be at next week's market--Thank GOD we caught them!  I really would have cried right there in downtown Portland had I not been able to sink my teeth into that fantastic, spicy goodness.   

DELICIOUS!

I could have eaten at least three, but refrained.  Too much of a good thing...  Anyhow, this lunch will have to hold me over until my next visit to the States.

Sara and I prepare to ENJOY our luncheon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment