Traduce Aqui:

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Waggley Tail

"In times of joy, all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag."
--W.H. Auden

I just wanted to share this with you. I got a 10 on my final project in my Technology in the English class. :) This brings my total for my work during this semester to 100% (4/4 points), so even if I just pass the exam I'll still get a 7/10 total in the class.

If I had a tail, I'd be wagging it just like my little Bela. And just to make me feel even happier, this is the teacher's comment (the story she mentions is the one I wrote on storybird): "And I have enjoyed a lot with your story... I am glad that you have also enjoyed creating your material using the tools shown in the last three units. I am really sure that you will be an excellent teacher. Good luck on your final exams!"

2 comments:

  1. One word. Awesome.

    Love you!!!
    Twinnie
    P.S. wag your tail, sounds like you deserve a treat too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful outcome and grade, and fabulous comment form your teacher!! Makes me want to wag my tail....Proud Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete