Traduce Aqui:

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Weasel

Last night Angelines and I nearly wet our pants laughing at this little one. She knows well enough that she shouldn't leave her bed...but her favorite toy rolled onto the floor! What to do?! We spent a good minute laughing at her before I finally got up and gave her the toy. ;) And then because it was just too cute, we decided to take a video. Yes, it's a little mean to steal her toy and set her up to disobey me, but... Well, I think you'll laugh when you watch her too.

Bela the weasel dog:

3 comments:

  1. Awh! That is so precious! But so cruel haha, the poor little puppy. Oh my gosh, I just saw the picture you put on your little sideboard thingy, soooo cute!! Ah little Bela Bela, you've got a beautiful little baby Opie!
    <3 y besitos a ti, mary, y bela haha
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bela is such a lucky fur friend to have you as her momma! What a cutie! Miss you Viola! Maybe someday we can come visit? xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Op ... what a cute little fatty!!! (That's the "pot calling the kettle black"). I'm so sad that Maggie gets to meet Bela before me :( Daddy and I just watched this video, and Daddy says he's a MUCH nicer dog trainer than you! Me? ... I'd rather train horses :) Love you three ... you are "Los Tres Amigos" <3 XO - Mommie

    ReplyDelete