Traduce Aqui:

Friday, September 16, 2011

Picnic Day!

This is a bit of a back-blog. A few weeks ago we made a trip to "El Chorro" reservoir with the specific purpose of having a picnic. Mostly I wanted to share these pictures because I'm very pleased that we have finally used the picnic back-pack my mom (and dad) gave us for an anniversary present. It's pretty classy: complete with plates that match the table cloth and napkins, stainless steel silverware, little wine glasses, a cheese board, cheese knife, wine topper and a special insulated side pouch for the bottle of wine.

We were definitely picnicking in style, let me tell you! :)


...Here you can see the fabulous picnic back-pack and Angelines setting the table.

Voilá! Our delicious (and colorful!) picnic.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! So jealous! You will have to teach me your ways in the kitchen...seriously :)

    Besitos <3
    p.s. it's Friday and I'm brain dead, otherwise I may have attempted to comment in Spanish...we're moving along, I'll have to show off next time we Skype :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that you posted this nice story about using the back pack we got you. Looks like you and Angelinas had a nice time. Mom will be very excited when she see this!!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete