Traduce Aqui:

Monday, May 13, 2013

Quick Pics

Right now I should be in bed... but I wanted to share some quick pics of the first floor of the new house. :)  I thought this would slowly become more real...but I guess I won't really believe it until I'm scrubbing floors and packing/unpacking box after box! :)


The street view.  You might not be able to read the name: Pablo Neruda.  One of my all time favorite poets. 

View of the patio upon leaving the kitchen.  This little landing will be my summer breakfast nook. 

Patio leaving the garage.  Bela LOVED her new digs. ;)
The patio looking back at the house.  The glass you see is the garage and the door to the right, the entrance to the kitchen.  The shutters on the far right are a door from the living room.

Kitchen... Some day I think we'll have to re-do the cupboards.  I'm not fond of the chocolate wood color.
 
Dining/Living room

Fireplace and door out to the patio.

My office. :)

Bela in the master bedroom. :)  The door on the left also goes out to the patio--I love all the natural light we can get!

Our bathroom!!  No more worries of falling down stairs when we have to go in the middle of the night!
View from the bedroom back toward the front door: Living/Dining room.  The fireplace is to my left...

Half-bath under the stairs.  This is everyone else's bathroom. ;)

Staircase... 

I know it's hard to get an idea of the layout with the pictures.  I promise a video at some point.  Tomorrow I'll upload the pictures from upstairs.  Yep, the house is THAT big! ;)  Now you know what you need to do...COME VISIT!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, I SO want to visit. One of these days. Miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete