Traduce Aqui:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Be careful what you wish for...

The week has gone by too quickly, and more than once each of us has said, "We need another Monday!" Monday is the only day that neither Angelines or I work so we get to enjoy each other for a full 24 hours. No sooner did Tuesday hit, than we were clamoring for another free day together.

I've been fighting a cold now for about a week and today I woke up nearly completely mute. I can barely speak above a whisper if I really force my voice! So today's classes are canceled. How can I teach if I can't talk?

Angelines has been complaining about our pillow lately: it's too flat. So last night we tried another one we have in the house--too hard. She might have a slight Goldilocks complex, but I can't tease her because the poor thing woke up this morning barely able to get out of bed. She cannot move her neck. She's taken a muscle relaxant, heavy anit-inflamatory and I rubbed her shoulder with icy-hot. The bar will not be opening this evening.

It turns out someone was listening to us: Thursday has become Monday, though we won't be able to enjoy it quite the same.

2 comments:

  1. VAYA!!! ESTAIS LAS DOS PARA EL ARRASTRE!!!
    QUE OS MEJOREIS!!! AL FINAL LO HE LEIDO HOY, ASI QUE ANOCHE SI ME PASE Y VI CERRADO.
    CUIDARSE!!!
    BESITOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, that hurts! Might as we'll make the best of IT! Love you sweet pea!

    Papi

    ReplyDelete